- Higher deposition rates
- Greater diversity of materials
- Improved mechanial properties
- Large volume parts
- Economically efficient as of a batch size of 1
- Reduction of manufacturing costs by up to 60%
- Reduced number of manufacturing steps
- Maximum material utilization
- Outstanding design freedom
Conventional manufacturing versus 3DMP®
3DMP® can replace all the types of conventional manufacturing and machining methods for metal parts, such as forming, cutting, joining, coating, milling, turning, etc.
Compared to the conventional manufacturing of near-net-shape parts for mechanical finishing, 3DMP® is the most economically efficient additive manufacturing method with production cost savings in the range of up to 60% versus conventional manufacturing.
The reduction in the process, material, investment and production costs results from the fact that 3DMP® reduces the many required conventional process steps to only 3.