The arc series combines the technically mature and proven arc-welding method with the CAD drawings of the product designers and engineers in a completely new production system.
Either 3 or 5 motion axes offer maximum flexibility in terms of the component volume and enable the additive production of high-quality metal parts.
The integration of an optional milling system into the arc machines ensures the immediate finishing of the parts. The fact that all of the machines include a SIEMENS control unit that has been specifically developed for machine tools is a synonym for easy handling by the operator.
During the design and development phase of the arc series, special emphasis was placed on the following points:
❯ Easy implementation into the customer’s production process
❯ Easy operation of the machines
Innovative series features that inspire
- Process monitoring by camera
- Access to the machine at the ground level without a threshold through a roll-up door with a working table that can be moved out of the machine for easy loading and unloading by way of a crane
- Base plate with active cooling
- Soundproof housing
- Integrated case ventilation and welding fume extraction system
- Operator-friendly user interface
- High-end components of well-known manufacturers
Modular optional equipment
- Temperature monitoring by an integrated Sensortherm pyrometer
- arc cooling system for localised cooling with cooling gas
- Automatic torch cleaning system
- Water-cooled inert gas cover for oxygen-sensitive materials
3-axis machining: Production of metallic components up to 3.0 m³ with a maximum mass of 3000 kg.
5-axis machining: Production of metallic components up to 0.8 m³ with a maximum mass of 500 kg.
5-axis machining: Production of metallic components up to 0.06 m³ with a maximum mass of 200 kg.